- “Contact Information” means (i) your name, (ii) your email address.
- “Bambulabs Affiliates” means any parent, subsidiary, member, officer, director, employee, or agent of Bambulabs or any company under common control with Bambulabs.
- “Financial Account Information” means your credit card number, credit card expiration date and credit card verification code, all with respect to one or more credit cards that you have the lawful right to use, and your bank account number, bank account title, bank name, branch location and routing number, all with respect to one or more accounts that you have the lawful right to access; provided “Financial Account Information” does not include the last four digits of your credit card number, which we retain for purposes of verifying User Account and User Account Information.
- “Transaction Information” means all information related to transactions that you conduct on the Service and your interactions with the Service.
- “User Account” means an account permitting access to the Service, with which is associated a username and password.
- “User Account Information” means information that identifies you to the Service, including your user name, password, internet protocol address, and MAC address.
- “User Content” means images, comments, and other materials that you post to the Service.
Bambulabs collects the following types of Personal Information through the Service:
- Contact Information;
- Financial Account Information;
- Transaction Information;
- User Account Information; and
- User Content.
Bambulabs uses Personal Information to:
Operate and improve the Service; target offers to users; administer the Service’s facilities for communications among and between users and the public in general; evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products or services; evaluate the types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to users; provide user support; communicate with users regarding support, security, technical issues, commerce, marketing, and transactions; facilitate marketing, advertising, surveys, contests, sweepstakes and promotions administer the Service, User Accounts and transactions with respect to User Accounts; and administer and carry out our obligations under contracts and to comply with the law.
We may disclose your Personal Information to:
Bambulabs Affiliates, which may use the Personal Information for the purposes described in Section 5; service providers which act for us or provide services for us, such as for marketing or for the processing of payments, and as to such service providers their use of Personal Information is subject to our agreements with them and any applicable laws; vendors in connection with the investigation of possible fraud, or as part of legal proceedings affecting Bambulabs or the vendor; any person or government agency in response to a subpoena; to a government agency in response to an investigation, regardless of whether or not a subpoena has been issued; any person to enforce our rights or protect our property; to protect the rights, property or safety of others, investigate fraud; and Bambulabs’s employees and outside professionals (such as lawyers and accountants) for the purpose of auditing, compliance, and corporate governance.
We cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Service. We also are not responsible for the actions of any third parties that may receive any such information.
We will retain Personal Information only as long as our business needs require. We will then destroy or render unreadable any such information upon disposal. We collect and process Financial Account Information from you using third party PCI-compliant service providers when you subscribe to the Service.
Bambulabs reserves the right to send you e-mail relating to your account and to the Service. You cannot opt-out of receiving such e-mails, and you agree to receive them.
You may correct or update certain of your Personal Information via the account screens of the Service.
You may close an account, but Bambulabs will nevertheless retain your Personal Information so as to protect the business interests of Bambulabs, Bambulabs Affiliates, vendors and other users. Those interests include the completion of transactions, maintaining records for financial reporting purposes, complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing agreements. Bambulabs has no obligation to save or transfer any data.
Bambulabs have the rights to publish the user information of the app as a reference for marketing purposes. This information may include the company’s name, registered logos, icons , brochures, advertising signs, brochures, visual materials, presentation and any other publicly available digital or printed marketing tools.
Bambulabs is headquartered in the Turkey. Personal Information may be accessed by us or transferred to us in the Turkey or to Bambulabs Affiliates, business partners, vendors, or service providers elsewhere in the world. By providing us with Personal Information, you consent to this transfer.
Please contact us via email to email@example.com